|Add to favourites||Share||Tweet|
This site has been designed with accessibility features so you can change the way pages appear on your screen, or read them with screen reading software.
Below you'll find answers to common questions about website accessibility:
- What accessibility standards does this website meet?
- How can you use this site without a mouse?
- If you have very restricted vision. What are your options?
- If you still have an accessibility problem with this website. Who should you contact?
We developed this website to accommodate the access needs of a wide cross-section of the community. This overriding philosophy governs the standards and practices reflected in this site's design.
- designed pages to be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels and above
- designed pages to be best viewed in Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 7.0 and above, Firefox 2.0 and above, Chrome 1 and above, Opera 9 and above, Netscape Navigator 8 and above
- written the pages to conform to the W3C HTML level 4.01 specification (which are supported by the above browsers)
- made use of cascading style sheets (CSS) 2.0 to ensure that all content is presented in a consistent manner. CSS 2.0 is supported by all modern browsers. If supported by your browser, your local style settings may override our layout, font or colours.
The major links on this site have been assigned "access keys". Access keys are keyboard shortcuts which allow links within a website to be activated without using the mouse. The exact procedure for activating access keys depends on your operating system and browser. Instructions for different operating systems and browsers can be found below the list of active Productivity Commission website access keys.
- 0 Go to list of access keys
- 1 Go to Productivity.govt.nz homepage
- 2 Go to "Sitemap"
- 3 Go to "About us"
- 9 Go to "Contact us"
Internet Explorer 5+:
|Hold down the ALT key and select the number/letter/character of the access key, then press ENTER|
|Internet Explorer 4:||Hold down the ALT key and select the number/letter/character of the access key|
|Internet Explorer 5+ for Mac:||Hold down the CTRL key and select the number/letter/character of the access key|
|Internet Explorer 4.5 for Mac:||Access keys are not supported|
|Chrome:||Hold down the CTRL key and select the number/letter/character of the access key|
|Mozilla:||Hold down the ALT key and select the number/letter/character of the access key|
|Opera:||Access keys are not supported|
Can you use screen magnification software?
Yes. This site supports screen magnification software.
Your screen is made up of dots called pixels. The number of pixels displayed per inch of your screen, i.e. the screen resolution, determines the size of the page you are viewing.
The higher the resolution, the smaller a web page will appear on your screen and vice versa.
We recommend setting your screen resolution to 1024 x 768 pixels - this is a common setting for home computers. You may also want to try adjusting the font size that is used on your browser.
We welcome feedback to improve this website. Please get in touch using our Contact us form.