Policy Advisors (all levels)
We are looking for talented policy advisors at all levels for positions within our inquiry teams. These could be experienced policy generalists or economists able to turn their skills to any topic of importance to New Zealand. We will consider permanent or fixed-term roles or secondments.
The roles offer an opportunity to:
- be part of a collegial team of policy experts;
- work in an intellectually stimulating environment;
- develop independent and frank policy advice on major issues impacting on the wellbeing of New Zealanders;
- influence decision-makers;
- work with leaders that will mentor your career and provide opportunities for development; and
- work closely with Commissioners and leaders in business, academia and government through our engagement processes.
The quality of our people is critical to our success. Our people have stellar research, analysis and writing skills, and can turn high-quality analysis into influential policy advice. In turn, we offer an intellectually stimulating, supportive and family friendly workplace.
If you are looking for an opportunity to influence and raise the quality of public debate and policy about the things that matter to New Zealanders, please send a CV and a tailored application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more by downloading the job description and advert here. For further information, contact email@example.com.