NZ CIO Summit
AUT events space
The 2021 NZ CIO Summit will be examining the digital playing field the CIO community finds themselves in. NZ has a unique opportunity of being able to move to the frontier – to become truly transformative and productive organisations through the smart provision of digital technology. Digital ethics, cyber security, trust and productivity are all key areas we are turning our attention to in the agenda.
Connect with fellow IT and digital business peers, be inspired by world class speakers and network with technology experts at the Summit this year.
Key themes include:
- Tech’s role in unlocking NZ’s productivity
- Digital resilience to succeed in the future digital economy
- Mental Health, wellbeing, and resilience
- Culture and driving a high-performance team
- Balancing data use with privacy and digital ethics
Ganesh Nana, Chair of the Productivity Commission will be participating in the productivity panel on 31 August: How can we shift the dial on NZ’s Productivity?