Perspectives on A Fair Chance for All interim report
10.00am - 11.00am
Join this panel webinar to hear what a selection of leaders from different constituencies think about the Commission’s preliminary findings and recommendations. Each speaker will be invited to share:
- their thoughts and perspectives on issues raised in the report
- what they would like to see in the final report
- what developments they would like to see in the future.
There will be time for audience Q&A at the end.
- Rob Campbell, Chair of Te Whatu Ora Health NZ
- Dr Claire Achmad, Chief Executive, Social Service Providers Aotearoa
- Derek Gill, Associate, New Zealand Institute of Economic Research