Webinar: Productivity in NZ post-Covid-19
Productivity in business is a worldwide problem and New Zealand is no exception. Our isolation and economy mean we have a unique set of reasons for our productivity levels. How we respond to this in the post-Covid-19 world will make a huge difference to our recovery and beyond, and to a better and stronger New Zealand economy and workplace.
Join 4 Day Week Global and FinTechNZ for a lunchtime webinar to hear from a panel of productivity experts:
- Murray Sherwin – Chair, New Zealand Productivity Commission - Growing fitter not fatter
- Phil O’Reilly – Managing Director, IronDuke Partners - Putting business in the lead by building productivity
- Anna Curzon – Chief Product Officer, Xero - New Zealand’s productivity conundrum
- Jarrod Haar – Professor of Human Resources, Auckland University of Technology - Productive or distracted? Employee evidence of working from home over the Covid-19 lockdown
- Charlotte Lockhart – 4 Day Week Global - Less is more: the 4 Day Week solution to the productivity gap
James Brown from FinTechNZ will facilitate questions.
This is the first in a series of remote lunchtime webinars on the future for the workplace and New Zealand.
Note - registration has now closed for this event.