Analysing the Wellbeing Budget
The Government's first Wellbeing Budget has generated considerable discussion, both nationally and internationally. But is this shift in narrative matched by a shift in the substance of the budget? What more needs to be done to focus government decision-making on the things that really matter to New Zealanders?
This IGPS event will bring together a variety of perspectives on the 2019 Budget with a panel discussion featuring:
- Arthur Grimes, Victoria University of Wellington
- Kate Prickett, Victoria University of Wellington
- Thomas Coughlan, Newsroom.co.nz
- Olivia Wills, Victoria University of Wellington
- Patrick Nolan, Productivity Commission
The discussion will be chaired by Colin James.
Date: Monday 10 June 2019
Time: 12.30pm - 1.30pm