Special thanks to:
- Haemata Limited for the reports provided, ongoing cultural support, and hosting a series of wānanga with community groups.
- Ministry of Pacific Peoples for hosting the talanoa session with Pasifika communities, with support from Su’a Thomsen at Treasury.
- Julie Fry, Kate Prickett and her team, and John Creedy and his team at Victoria University of Wellington, FrankAdvice, NZIER, and Deliberate for the reports, evidence and support provided for the interim and final reports.
- Judy Oakden and Kellie Spee for facilitating the workshops with agencies that guided the findings and recommendations of this report.
- Professor Girol Karacaoglu, Dr Murray Petrie, Professor Jonathan Boston and Dr Jess Berentson-Shaw for advice for chapter 4.
- Ann Sears, Aimee Hadrup, Leslynne Jackson and Penny Hagen for support on chapters 5 and 6.
- Sacha McMeeking on behalf of Ngā Pūkenga, and Phil Evans from the Treasury for providing guidance on the use of He Ara Waiora.